Some important points to read:
1) This is NOT a beginner Mt Hood climb. Even if you have climbed the mountain before, but only in the late spring/summer, you might not have the necessary experience.
2) You need to be proficient with two tools and crampons, preferably have taken ASI/SSI and/or time in Ouray or Hyalite spent climbing water ice
3) We might encounter low angle ice which might not be protected
4) You should be self sufficient in cold temperatures
5) The date is weather dependent and only a place holder. I will contact climbers the week of the climb.
6) If you have climbed with me, and are not certain, please ask me if you are a good fit for this climb
7) You should have familiarity with the usage of a beacon, shovel and probe
Get a user account
User accounts cost nothing and enable you to:
- Sign up for Mazamas classes, activities, and outings
- Earn badges to shape a record of your achievements
- Become a Mazamas member, entitling you to terrific benefits, discounts, and exclusive resources
- Give back to the community through exciting volunteer opportunities
Complete your Profile
Apply & Pay