Donors who give $250 or more will receive a YETI mug featuring the Mazama logo. Supplies are limited, so consider donating with your membership renewal today!
Are you here to Renew your membership? Click on Log In in the upper right hand corner, and once logged in, click on Renew.
Join the Mazamas and tie in to a centennial legacy in mountaineering. You'll have the opportunity to learn new skills and participate in exciting adventures, all while advancing the causes of conservation & community in the great Pacific Northwest.
Membership Prerequisite: You must have summitted a glaciated peak in order to join the Mazamas. A few of the more commonly listed peaks for membership: Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood, South Sister, Old Snowy, and Mt. Adams. Unsure if the peak you have climbed qualifies? Email email@example.com and ask!
Membership Timeline: All Mazama membership expire for the current year on October 31. After October 31, if you have not renewed, you will be charged a $10 reinstatement fee. Starting on July 12 of each year you can renew your membership for the upcoming year.
- Be a part of one of the most respected mountaineering and outdoor organizations in the country
- Meet new friends who share your love of the outdoors
- Contribute towards scholarships to get underserved populations outdoors
- Discounted rates on Mazama activities & discounts at local outdoor retailers and gyms
- Receive our monthly Mazama Magazine
- Join the American Alpine Club (AAC) at a reduced rate*
- Gain full access to the world-class 5,000 volume Mazama Mountaineering Library and archives collection
- Receive free rescue insurance anywhere in the world below 6,000 meters and up to $10,000 ($5,000 with Mazama membership; $10,000 with joint AAC membership)
- Volunteer! You can join our team and lead trips, classes, and other activities
*When you join/renew your Mazama membership, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link to the AAC's website, where you can join/renew your AAC membership. This allows you to directly manage your AAC membership while getting a reduced rate as a benefit of your Mazama membership.
|Resides outside OR/WA||ANNUALLY$54||Setup$25||To Join$79|
|Over 60 years of age +5 years of Mazama Membership||ANNUALLY$36||Setup$25||To Join$61|
|Youth (under 18; living at home)||ANNUALLY$36||Setup$25||To Join$61|
|Spouse of Member||ANNUALLY$36||Setup$25||To Join$61|