The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
Join the Mazamas and tie in to a centennial legacy in mountaineering. You'll have the opportunity to learn new skills and participate in exciting adventures, all while advancing the causes of conservation & community in the great Pacific Northwest.
“We are now in the mountains and they are in us, kindling enthusiasm, making every nerve quiver.”
— JOHN MUIR, OUR NATIONAL PARKS
- Be a part of one of the most respected mountaineering and outdoor organizations in the country
- Meet new friends who share your love of the outdoors
- Contribute towards scholarships to get underserved populations outdoors
- Discounted rates on Mazama activities & Discounts at local outdoor retailers and gyms
- Receive our monthly Mazama Magazine
- Gain full access to the world-class 5,000 volume Mazama Mountaineering Library and archives collection
- Receive free rescue insurance anywhere in the world below 6,000 meters and up to $10,000
- Volunteer! You can join our team and lead trips, classes, and other activities
|Resides outside OR/WA||ANNUALLY$54||Setup$25||To Join$79|
|Over 60 years of age +5 years of Mazama Membership||ANNUALLY$36||Setup$25||To Join$61|
|Youth (under 18; living at home)||ANNUALLY$36||Setup$25||To Join$61|
|Spouse of Member||ANNUALLY$36||Setup$25||To Join$61|