The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
Welcome to ALL women (cis/trans/gender non-conforming) climbers, beginner to advanced.
Honor the Sacred within and around you as you strengthen your intuition.
- Learn and practice the elements of climbing
- Practice Qigong to strengthen intuition
- Engage in mindfulness and meaningful conversation
- Learn more about Temenos Rising, and Mazama programming
- Gear provided, if needed.
Hosted in partnership by Temenos Rising and the Mazamas. This event welcomes ALL WOMEN (cis/trans/gender non-conforming) and those that identify with their feminine.
Cost: $25 Mazama members, $35 general public.
If the cost of this event is prohibitive to you, please contact Claire Nelson at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to cancel this course due to low enrollment. All registrants will be issued a full refund if canceled.
|Group Preference||Community Outreach|