The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
- Reading assignment:
- Chapter 8: Staying Warm, Staying Dry
- Chapter 9: Weather
- Chapter 10: Emergency Shelters
- Assure that you build and discuss emergency shelters over lunch on Tour 1.
- Class materials:
- Homework and other resources:
- Anatomy of an Avalanche – Weather Impacts
- Resort conditions:
- Snow conditions:
- Road conditions:
Registration is Closed
|Group Preference||Backcountry Ski Touring|