The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
This climb has some short sections of exposed climbing. Here is the general plan:
- Tueday September 10th: Drive, spending the night along the way
- Wednesday September 11: Drive to the campground at the trailhead. Spend the night there.
- Thursday September 12: Climb, spend the night at campground
- Friday September 13: Drive part of the way home
- Saturday September 14: Return home
It may be possible to drive home in one day, but this would give us a buffer in case of weather.
Registration is Closed
|Grad Preference||BCEP, ICS|