The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
Applications will be reviewed after the closing of Registration. Applications are not accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Priority will be given to LD, provisional leaders, and current ICS students.
Recertification is meant for those who had prior MFA certification within the last 3 years.
- Module 1 - Introduction and Patient Assessment System
- Module 2 - Head and neck injuries
- Module 3 - Trauma
- Module 4 - Medical and Environmental
- Module 5 - Miscellaneous topic, Triage and Evacuation
If you are a Climb Leader, Provisional Climb Leader, in Leadership Development, a Hike Leader, a leader in another Mazamas' program, or a current ICS student - make sure you have those badges on your profile! This is how we prioritize you for acceptance. Thanks!
Get a user account
User accounts cost nothing and enable you to:
- Sign up for Mazamas classes, activities, and outings
- Earn badges to shape a record of your achievements
- Become a Mazamas member, entitling you to terrific benefits, discounts, and exclusive resources
- Give back to the community through exciting volunteer opportunities
Complete your Profile
Apply & Pay
Registration opens Dec 3, 2019 at 9:00 AM