The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
2019 Mazama Stats
- 3,700 members
- 26,000 people days outside
- Trained 250+ new climbers
- Provided an expedition grant of $15,000
- Offered 1,000+ outdoor activities
- 1,500 climbers reached a summit with the Mazamas
- 8,000 individuals went on a hike
- 650+ adult students participated in outdoor education
- 300+ youth participated in outdoor camps & climbing opportunities
- Hosted a 7-day nationally recognized festival, Portland Alpine Fest
- 50+ community events were held at the Mazamas Mountaineering Center
Become a Business Sponsor
Align yourself with an organization you trust. The Mazamas are leaders in advocating for sustainable recreation in the outdoors. We train the next generation of outdoor enthusiasts to recreate safely. The Mazamas are viewed as the local experts on climbing, hiking and outdoor safety, helping over 12,000 people annually participate in our outdoor activities, classes and community events.
The Mazamas provides a targeted market for your brand. Our members are made up of outdoor enthusiasts who are extremely active outdoors and our reach extends far outside our membership base into our regional outdoor community. Getting your brand and products in front of our members and community is an excellent way to speak directly to your core demographic.2018 SponsorshipPDF Document | 9.7 MB
Need more information on business sponsorship options? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The monthly Mazama Magazine is the perfect way to reach a very engaged group of outdoorsy people.
|Full Page||Half Page||1/4 Page||1/8 page||1/12 page|
|(add bleed +$85)||(add bleed +$65)||(add bleed + 45)||bleed not available||bleed not available||bleed not available|