Primary goal: We will meet at the White River West Sno-park and ski up Boy Scout Ridge. However if conditions don't look good I might change late Friday and opt for the Snow Bunny Tour instead. If there is a change, I'll let you know by email by Friday afternoon. If you don't hear from me then we are meeting at White River and going up Boy Scout.
The forecast temperature is a high of 42F. At this temperature the snow will stick to skis. Bring a scraper and glide wax. Also, it's good to clean and dry your skis at home and then apply the glide wax. It's a bit more effective than applying it on the hill.
The last fresh snow is Thursday with clearing skies Thursday night. This can create icy crust and if it does, I'll change locations to White River/Boy Scout.
Please bring skins if you have them.
Registration is Closed
|Groups||Nordic InstructorsNordic Subcommittee|