The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
We'll climb Three Fingered Jack and Mt. Washington (OR) in a weekend. We'll car camp someplace between the two peaks near their respective trailheads.
- Drive down Sunday afternoon/evening
- Camp at the trailhead Sunday night
- Monday morning, on trail around 6 am, ascend 3FJ, and return to make camp.
- Tuesday morning, on trail around 6 am, ascend Mt Washington, return to cars.
- Drive home Tuesday afternoon