The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
- WHALES, WHALES, WHALES … should be seen on their annual northward migration.
- HIKE LEADER: David Rempel, ph.# 928 587-0511; email: email@example.com;
- START: 7:00 a.m. Sunset Transit Center P&R
- TRAIL HEAD: 8:30 a.m. Cape Lookout north/lower Parking Lot
- PHOTO OPS: Whales, elk, rugged seascapes, wildflowers, rainforest, etc. While we do not want to bog-down the pace too much, there will be some extra time allowed for photos.
- WEATHER: Watch the forecast going into the hike to know what to expect and how to dress.
- REQUIRED PASS/FEES: Drivers will need an Oregon State Parks parking pass--available onsite.
- HIKE SIGN-UP: Must be completed on the Mazamas website prior to hike (i.e., no paper sign-ups day of hike).