The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
Spring returns and it is again time to invest some effort to maintain Mazama Lodge so that we can continue to enjoy Mazama’s home on Mt Hood. In addition, it is always a fun day on the mountain with friends and members.
Workday volunteers can arrive on Friday evening, spend the night and get a free breakfast! Saturday lunch will be provided for all volunteers. Workday volunteers will also each receive a voucher for a free night at the Lodge.
Projects will include,
- splitting and stacking firewood
- stowing stove pellets for the summer
- removing and storing snow shutters
- re-hanging the Lodge sign by the driveway
- erecting the TEEPEE
- installing a utility closet in the men’s bathroom
- washing mattresses
- cleaning and dusting the lodge interior
- washing windows
- cleaning up winter debris from around the lodge
- additional tasks yet to be identified
We've got a lot of work to do, so sign up today!
Registration is Closed
|Groups||Lodge CommitteeMazamas Staff|
|Group Preference||Lodge Committee|