The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
We'll climb Middle and North Sister in a weekend. We'll camp high up at the saddle (probably on snow) between the two peaks.
- Drive down Friday evening/after work
- Camp at the trailhead Friday night
- Saturday morning, on trail by 8 am, ascend to the saddle, make camp, climb Middle sister for an evening summit
- Camp at saddle Saturday night
- Sunday morning, moving by 4 am, ascend North Sister, and descend returning to the saddle
- Break camp, and hike out
- Drive home Sunday evening
Registration is Closed
|Grad Preference||BCEP, ICS|