Dry Creek Falls is a great out-and-back hike with a 50ft waterfall, 4.4 miles roundtrip with 725ft of elevation gain.
- Northwest Forest Pass or America the Beautiful Pass required at the trailhead
- 7:30am - Meet at Mazama Mountaineering Center (MMC, if you want to carpool)
- 8:15am-8:30am - Meet at the Bridge of the Gods Trailhead
- Note that there is additional parking below the bridge via a parking lot + street parking if the main parking lot is full
- 8:30am - Start hiking
- We'll likely be back at the trailhead around 11:30-12:00pm