2022 Election Results
Elected to the Executive Council
With 2,796 votes cast, your new Executive Council members are:
- Terry Donahe
- Marty Hanson
- Claire Tenscher
2022/2023 Executive Board:
- Greg Scott, President
- David Urbaniak, Vice President
- Terry Donahe, Treasurer
- Claire Tenscher, Secretary
- Charles Barker (2021–2024)
- Bob Breivogel (2020–2023)
- Greg Scott (2021–2024)
- David Urbaniak, (2021–2024)
- Terry Donahe (2023–2025)
- Marty Hanson (2023–2025)
- Claire Tenscher (2023–2025)
Note: There is currently two vacancies on the board due to resignations. The board will be looking to appoint a new members soon.
Elected to the Nominating Committee
With 2,796 votes cast, the following members join the Nominating Committee:
- Kristen Jacobson
- Tom Miller
- Barbara Weiss
Thank you to our outgoing Executive Council Members
We would like to thank Jesse Applegate, Aimee Filimoehala, and Amanda Ryan-Fear for their time, commitment, and contributions to the Executive Council. We would also like to thank Lynny Brown for their diligence and dedication during their time on the Nominating Committee.
Executive Council (Board of Directors)
The Mazamas Executive Council (Board of Directors) is comprised of nine members, each serving three year terms. Each year members vote for three new members, and three members finish their terms.
2022 Election Dates:
- Opens: September 3, 2022 at 9 a.m.
- Ends: October 3, 2022 at 3 p.m.
In the Mazama election cycle, members vote on three new Executive Council (Board of Directors) members and three new Nominating Committee members. Current Mazama members are eligible to vote in the election. Your membership must be current as of September 1 of the voting year in order to be eligible to vote.
The role of the Nominating Committee is to seek out and vet candidates for the Executive Council. The Committee is comprised of nine members who serve three year terms.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to meet the 2022 Nominating Committee Candidates.
- E–Voting: All Mazama members who have an email address on file with the Mazamas AND who did not Opt-Out of E-voting for the Mazama Annual Election, will receive an email to vote in the election on September 3. This email will include directions on how to vote, including a username and password. You will click on this link to make your election choices. Once you have confirmed your selections you cannot change your vote. You must utilize this voting link by Oct. 3 at 3 p.m. No votes can be accepted after that time in our online system.
- Vote by Mail: All Mazama members who Opt-Out of E-voting or who do not have an email address on file with the Mazamas will receive a paper ballot by standard USPS mail. This ballot will arrive around September 3, and will include a voter pamphlet, ballot, and return envelope. Make your election choices, put your ballot in the return envelope, place a stamp on the envelope, and drop it in the mail. Paper ballots must be received by Oct. 3 at 3 p.m. to be counted. We recommend mailing your ballot by September 22, 2022 to ensure on time delivery. You may also drop your ballot through the mail slot at the MMC. Ballots received after that time cannot be accepted.