Remember your first summit? The exhilaration, the pride, and the bright sunshine (well, maybe not!). The Used Equipment Sale is one way for you to share that experience with the outdoor community who wish to try for a summit but may not have the resources to purchase the necessary gear.
We are hosting a different Used Equipment Sale in 2023. It is a donation-only sale in which Mazama members and members of our local climbing community donate their used gear to the Mazamas.
The Mazama Used Equipment Sale is a way to make the purchase of gear more affordable for BCEP students, Mazama members, and the greater Portland community.
All donations are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE, and the Mazamas will provide a donation receipt. All proceeds will go toward furthering Mazama programs.
Specific equipment includes:
- Outdoor clothes
- Nordic/Cross Country (XC), telemark skis, randonee and related gear (e.g. boots, poles)
- Climbing gear
- Camping gear (e.g. stoves, water purifiers
- Bicycling accoutrements (e.g. helmets, clothes)
- Car Rack systems
Please support the Mazamas as we try this new approach.
The Used Equipment Sale is BACK! See ya Friday March 3, 6-8 p.m. at the Mazama Mountaineering Center.
Drop Off Dates & Times
- Saturday, Feb 11, 3–5 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 26, 3–5 p.m.
- Wednesday March 1, 12–2 p.m.; 6–8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 2, 12–2 p.m.; 4–8 p.m.