The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
Fall Leaves and Waterfalls!
Enjoy the autumnal splendor on a waterfall hike. It may be rainy, but the fall colors and waterfalls will look all the more mystical. We will not ford the creek.
- 7:50 Meet at the Gateway Transit Center.
- 8:00 Depart. Carpool to trailhead with bathroom break if needed
- 9:45 Arrive at Siouxon Creek Trailhead. Begin hike.
- 12:00 Reach Wildcat Falls. Enjoy pictures and a picnic lunch.
- 12:30 Return back the same way.
- 2:30-3:00 Arrive at trailhead
- 3:15 Carpool back to Gateway Transit Center.
- 4:00 Arrive in Portland.
Notes: All times are approximate. Also, PLEASE BRING RAIN GEAR ; ) .