The Mazamas offers a variety of classes for all ability levels. Learn new skills in mountaineering, rock climbing, first aid, ski mountaineering, and more.
Winter is on the way! With it, comes the need to invest some effort to prepare Mazama Lodge so that we can continue to enjoy our home on Mt. Hood this winter. In addition, it is always a fun day on the mountain with friends and members.
Workday volunteers can arrive on Friday evening, spend the night and get a free breakfast. Saturday lunch will be provided. Plus, Workday Volunteers will each receive a voucher for a free night at the Lodge!
Projects will include:
- splitting and stacking firewood
- stowing stove pellets for the winter
- removing and storing snow shutters
- taking down and storing the TEEPEE
- washing mattresses
- cleaning and dusting the lodge interior
- washing windows
- the rug in the main room needs repairing
- installing some shelves in the bathrooms (if not already done)
If you are planning to stay at the Lodge, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can get a headcount.
Thanks - See you at the lodge!
—Bob Stayton, Lodge Comm.
Registration is Closed
|Groups||Lodge CommitteeMazamas Staff|
|Group Preference||Lodge Committee|